eHouse Smart House Ideas, solutions
intelligent Building eHouse can use many of the existing electrical equipment, electronic , sensors (analog), signal detectors.
To facilitate amateurs and professionals system design type eHouse smart home system ready to present ideas , which may be considered and applied when creating your own installation of building automation .
Some ordinary devices without automation (HiFi equipment, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine , etc. )
The use of Sensor Alarm (Alarm inputs CommManager)
- full septic tank sensor ( float + contactor )
- Basement flooding sensors in every room (especially garage ) , bathrooms , laundry and lowered rooms and brought water
- reed all windows , blinds , exterior doors, wicket, gates , garage , ringtones , hatch on the roof
- PIR motion detectors all rooms with windows and exterior doors and weak points
- motion sensor attic
- house fire detector, attic, kitchen, fireplace, boiler
- smoke detector
- CO2 sensor with gas installations
- alarm system – (Panic) in selected areas
The use of sensors – (Analog/Digital converter input)
- Humidity sensors for automatic irrigation land
- External lighting level sensors each compass direction (eg for controlling roller shutters and night lights )
- outdoor temperature sensors each direction
- air temperature sensors each room (living room and more room 2-3 )
- Wind force sensor (for possible closure awnings)
- temperature sensors garage 2-3 (if it is connected to the water – antifreeze
- temperature sensors attic for fan control
- temperature sensors flooded in floor for floor heating
- hood sensor ( automatically turns on the fan )
- temperature sensors fireplace , boiler on the boiler room for information and functions Against Fire
- waterbed temperature sensors to control heating
Connecting the outputs programmable smart home eHouse ( Digital Outputs drivers)
- boiler fans , garage , attic , fitness , Dry , utility rooms , bathroom , WC , hood , vestibule
- turning the speakers recreational facilities , terrace , plot , rooms , garage , fitness .
- lED lighting , stairs , lobby , Decorating , furniture , cabinets , dressing , bathrooms ,
- night lighting halls , stairs , bathrooms , No home ( address ) , gate , routes
- lighting plot , to come to the property , path , at the gate and the gate , terrace , external socket
- motion sensor lighting in areas where it gives more comfort : the garage , storage , basement , pantry , laundry , etc.
- building exterior lighting , lighting the attic
- external socket , outlet in the attic , outlet garage , boiler , etc.. ( blocking )
- heated bathroom outlet hangers , illuminated mirrors , tray , charging socket for shavers , razors , outlet blocked with mirrors , turn on speakers
- garage outlet controlled battery charging , additional lighting for parking car , entrance to the garage , lighting channel .
- output derived free indoor spaces in different places at different heights ( outlet , sconces , additional lighting ) to allow for the future expansion of the system without destroying walls
- kitchen countertop lighting , lighting hood , lighting the dining room table , discreet lighting and night , fan hood .
- living room lighting , sconces , fireplace , decorative led , table , TV , spotlights , LED decorative lighting shelves , furniture , sites , HIFI , glass decorative elements.
- outlet controlled special purpose lamps , insecticides , Christmas decorations , occasional .
- irrigation plots several segments of the escarpment , lawn , garden depending on the location and type of vegetation , lighting gazebos , grilled .
- heating and defrosting driveway , garage board , path , gutters , water pipes
Digital switches or sensors (eg motion) to enable:
- blinds , gate , electro-lock the gate , electro-lock door
- Temperature+ , temperature- in rooms
- Lighting+ , Lighting- in rooms
- home lighting , entry , gate , wickets , to come to the property , terrace
- fans, charging outlets , razors , clippers , drying towel , reed in windows , wicket , gate , garage , main entrance , switch opening closing garage door in the garage , blinds .
- motion sensors basement room , garage , room with windows , utility rooms , attic , access to the property ( path ) , at the gate and the gate input , access to the property ( road) , the main entrance , front of the garage .
Note: Be sure to provide insulation
EHouse System is a low-voltage power supply (12V )
To ensure the safety of the installation and the system eHouse is necessary to complete separation ( isolation ) of all external voltages from outside the system and the ground and especially voltage 230V .
Temperature sensors (especially Outside , in floors , etc. ) , lighting and others must be very carefully and repeatedly insulated insulating varnishes . The best is to make it easier to duplicate it in case of possible faulty sensor
Inputs and outputs are routed to the outside or wet rooms , must be separated by means of relays or optocouplers to provide complete isolation eHouse system from external voltage