eHouse Ethernet Electronic House demo project – kitchen
Smart Home eHouse4Ethernet control rooms by EthernetRoomManager. Project Demo eHouse building electronic version of Ethernet (LAN) – Kitchen .
General description of the demo project smart home eHouse4Ethernet Demo Kitchen beyond the standard functions have a number of features that require a specific approach in designing, finishing, and building automation.
In combination with the standard multi-point automatic lighting and heating is necessary to maintain safety (flooding ,fire ,gas leak), humidity measurement, mechanical ventilation drainage facilities and removes odors.
Additionally, it is very often combined with dining room and living room so we have to take this into account when designing the optimal automation and deployment of elements of kitchen equipment, so its use was not bothersome:
- minimize noise from the hood, refrigerator, kettles and mechanical ventilation
- reduce evaporation, the spread of the odor of food, fats, moisture
- minimize the effect of clutter when cooking by the appropriate placement of kitchen worktops, sink, kitchen
- fast-acting heating
- efficient mechanical ventilation
- decorative elements
- plenty of scenes
- lots of controls and controlled
Ideal for this purpose is EthernetRoomManager integrating: all devices, heating, lighting, ventilation, hoods and allows the synergy of all elements.
EthernetRoomManager Smart Home eHouse4Ethernet used for comprehensive management and control of equipment in any type of premises. Controllers implement the entire “logic” for rooms so you do not need to connect external devices with built-in logic, by which the entire system is many times cheaper, more functional.
A very large number of hardware resources enables the realization control of any project kitchen and dining room area .
The demonstration project for kitchen and dining area , the following output
- Kitchen Lighting
- Dining Room Lighting
- Table Lighting
- Sink Lighting
- Kitchen 2 Lighting
- Kitchen 3 Lighting
- Lighting Dining Room 2
- hood outlet
- Table socket 1
- Table Socket 2
- Socket Dining Room 1
- Underfloor Heating 1
- Heating Floor 2
- Dining socket 2
- Table Socket 3
- Dining socket 3
- Decorative Lighting Furniture Red
- Decorative Lighting Furniture Green
- Decorative Lighting Furniture Blue
- Decorative Lighting Dining Room Red
- Decorative Lighting Dining Room Green
- Decorative Lighting Dining Room Blue
- Night Lights
The controller is mounted in a mini switchboard together with relays where the coils are connected to the outputs low voltage in the kitchen, to limit the length of 230V cables.
Actuators are switched by the relay contacts.
14 independent lighting segments designed which allows to create sophisticated scenes with the programs or turn on/off individually.
Night light turns on automatically depending on the program of work and the level of light outside. Also includes colorful decorative lighting LED RGB ornaments sites and glazed elements.
In addition, two sections of floor heating, automation also provides automatic control of fan collecting excess heat by the fan or hood. All heating methods work together.
The rest of the available outputs controlled distributed to outlets at various points in the kitchen and dining room so , that could be used in the future for their citizens’ needs , or connect any device regulations .
For measurements used 7 measurement inputs:
- Kitchen air temperature
- outside temperature (east) – informative for the whole system eHouse
- floor temperature – for floor heating
- hood temperature – for automatically turn on the hood
- outside temperature (south) – informative for the whole system eHouse
- Dining room temperature – to control the underfloor heating in the dining room
- Outdoor Lighting Level – the automatic inclusion of night lighting
With 12 digital inputs used and connected to 5 switches
- Kitchen Lights On/Off
- Dining Room Lighting On/Off
- hood On/Off
- Table Lighting On/Off
- Lighting Sink On/Off
All for switching light scenes (outputs programs ) and hood.
Heating and adjustment is performed automatically by the firmware measurement inputs according to current ADC Programs thresholds levels .
Temperature control programs
- reduce heating on day and night when no one is at home
- turn off lighting are implemented automatically with the calendar / scheduler which protects against leaving one
The rest of the functions will be managed manually with control panels ( smartphones , PADs , PC ) .
EthernetRoomManager Controller connected to the system as described in smart home eHouse4Ethernet i/o pins. Development of a dedicated automation kitchen and dining room ( EthernetRoomManager ) are the functions performed by CommManager ( with a direct connection into the security system of detectors flooding , against fire , gas , windows drives , blinds.
Spare programmable control outputs are connected to 230V outlets , which can be used as “plan B” for future use.