eHouse Home Automation – SMS gateway. Control and notification by SMS
eHouse Smart Home has built in software and hardware SMS gateways support.
eHouse system has functionality to be controlled via SMS/GSM and also implements SMS notification of alarms in the system on several possible ways.
- hardware control via SMS from CommManager with built-in GSM/SMS module
- with software included for sending SMS via GSM modem connected to the PC, SMSGate.exe Windows application
- with software included for sending SMS via GSM modem connected to the PC, Linux microcomputer application eHouse4cServer, eHouse.PRO
- with software gateway for Linux – eHouse4cServer, eHouse.PRO – Web Plus GSM gateway
- with software gateway for Linux – eHouse4cServer, eHouse.PRO – Web T – Mobile gateway
- with software gateway for Linux – eHouse4cServer, eHouse.PRO – Web Orange gateway
- hardware gateway to send SMS notifications from security system of CommManager having built-in GSM/SMS
- with software to receive control commands and information included SMS/GSM modem connected to the PC – Windows application SMSGate.exe
- with software commands and receive SMS messages via a GSM modem attached to Linux microcomputer with eHouse4cServer eHouse.PRO application
Sending and receiving SMS from hardware gateway is much more fault-tolerant and is not dependent on changes in operators, works properly regardless of the network operator.
It is only necessary to maintain Active phone number and to have the required funds to your account.
Another reliable method is to send/receive SMS gateways via hardware connected to PC with the applications eHouse4cServer, eHouse.PRO or SmsGate.exe which is not dependent on operator.
In addition, computer/microcomputer continuous operation is required, performing SMS transmission via a connected GSM modem and software.
Sending sms through the Website gateways of local operators is dependent on software/api of operators and can be changed or completely blocked in the future.
SMS transmission is necessary to meet all the requirements above and internet access as the data are transmitted via the Internet.