eHouse 4 Android – libraries , API to control eHouse home automation system
eHouse Smart Home can be controlled from software eHouse4Android of any devices on the Android operating system from version 2.3 .
The software can execute on any hardware with Android operating system :
- Touch Graphic panels
- Smart TV
- TV SAT – Tuners
- Audio-video Equipment
A number of advantages , functions and free character of Android system along with Android SDK development environment, documentation, examples and Java language, lets you easily create your own software on this platform.
As the first company on the market we decided to create a library and API functions to enable writing individual control software Smart House eHouse for Android ( eHouse4Android – ” eHouse For Android ” ) , fully opening our system to the world.
It is available for:
- users of the system eHouse
- system developers
- installation companies
Who want develop their own software:
- graphic overlays
- control and monitoring
- android widgets
- graphical visualization
- dedicated control panels on any equipment
eHouse4Android environmental benefits are enormous :
- no need to implement low-level algorithms and communication “hack into the system”
- All communication functions and available transmission protocols are located in a single library
- library functions are working on configuration files directly exported from eHouse.exe software for PC (Windows XP , Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8 ) – configuration is loaded automatically
- provides the ability to control eHouse system via SMS
- allows you to send events and commands eHouse via eMail
- allows you to send events and commands over TCP / IP ( WiFi , Internet , Ethernet , LAN , WAN)
- provides continuous reception of status (online) from controllers via TCP/IP ( WiFi , Internet , Ethernet , LAN , WAN) – ( the state of the digital outputs , digital inputs , level value measurement inputs , dimmers ), and updating the status of the data in classes of devices ( “data set” for each controller )
- provides continuous reception of status (online) from controllers via UDP broadcast ( WiFi, Ethernet , LAN , WAN (VPN)) – ( the state of the digital outputs , digital inputs , level value measurement inputs , dimmers ), and updating the status of the data in classes of devices ( “data set” for each controller )
- implementation of secure authentication method chalange-response ( dynamic code) to enhance eHouse system security compared to the solutions of the user+password
- implementation of the encryption more vulnerable transmission methods to protect eHouse system against hackers such eMail
- maximum simplification of the library and the creation of high level functions let you perform tasks for 1 line of source code without deep into the technical aspects of complex algorithms and system
- a set of examples of performing all functions
- ensuring that hardware version, firmware control software without the continuous improvement of the software
This allows a simple , quickly create their own software of control system based on Android and make smart home eHouse even more flexible and open compared to competitive products .
Possibility of independent and simple system software , repeatedly to increase the profitability of creating a system dedicated to individual customers .