Electronic House eHouse hybrid version
Smart Home currently exists in many versions (communication variants).
- Ethernet eHouse – network controllers working directly on standard LAN
- eHouse One – RS-485 ( industrial serial bus )
- eHouse4CAN – drivers operating in bus Controller Area Network
- eHouse.Pro – version based on Linux server with local inputs and outputs .
Each of these versions has a number of advantages and, depending on the preference of the person installing object type , budget, type of installation can be selected and managed by the software supremely eHouse4cServer, eHouse.PRO.
1) Ethernet eHouse (eHouse4Ethernet) is an architecture based on Ethernet (LAN) controllers ( medium and large ) .
Making installation segments are independent of each other and can be galvanically isolated . In this case, the damage to one segment of the installation does not involve damage to other drivers