eHouse4cSerwer – Smart House , Home Automation for Linux
eHouse Smart Home system – Server management and communication Home Automation for Linux. This software is used to integrate Ethernet, RS-485, CAN controllers with the outside world, Apache web server, web browsers, and other external applications and systems.
EHouse4cServer software for Linux is an application based on eHouse4c library, which has the following functionality.
- reception eHouse4Ethernet controllers status via UDP broadcast
- reception eHouse 1 controllers status connected to microcontroller and RS-485/RS-232/USB
- reception eHouse 1 system controllers status operating in a hybrid version – under CommManager supervision. eHouse1 statuses received by CommManager of RS – 485 , are added to CM status and distributed as UDP broadcast packets
- reception eHouse4CAN system controllers status
- Simultaneous reception of the status of all of the above in any hybrid configuration of the installation
- Posting events to drivers smart home system eHouse Ethernet TCP/IP connections on a socket, with eHouse authorization and receipt confirmations
- Posting events to eHouse1 home automation controllers via serial port RS-485/RS-232/USB
- Sending events over TCP/IP via CommManager to eHouse1 controllers under the supervision of CM, in hybrid configuration
- Built-in UDP Listener to receive status of eHouse4Ethernet building automation controllers – working on an independent thread
- Built-in server RS-485/RS-232/USB to receive eHouse1 status, logs eHouse1 smart home controllers with direct connection to a PC or microprocessor system. It is also used to send eHouse1 events – Working on an independent thread .
- Built-in event queue for the sequential transmission of control commands to the driver of intelligent building eHouse and retransmission in case of errors
- built-in array structures for all types of controllers and configuration of system to update the status of controllers, for further processing, individual and dedicated algorithms, etc..
- Built-in multi-threaded TCP/IP client for simultaneous, independent transmission events to several Ethernet eHouse intelligent building controllers at once ( max 10)
- Built-in multi-threaded TCP/IP server to simultaneously transmit system status to panels , Apache, integration with Web browsers, external software and hardware, mediate the transfer of events by a simple text interface
- Built-in table with controllers names, inputs , outputs , measuring inputs and other signals of eHouse building automation in “GUI_INTERFACE” mode, direct reading of the configuration software that – House for Windows.
- Full configuration in a single text file
- The ability to reset, lock and unlock the files marker for major suspensions .
- Architecture allows the use of the library for further development and creating your own software
- own control algorithms
- derived functions to run at intervals of 1/10sec , 1sec , 1min , 1h , 1day
- the possibility of joint compilation and linking with their own dedicated control algorithms
- Integration with Apache module with ehouse4apache.so
- software written in low-level C (not C++) language to for maximum performance and be able to work on very limited hardware microcomputers , and compilations on any processor, microcontroller .
eHouse Smart House – EHouse4cServer Server Installation
- log on to the user root “sudo su” …
- upload “ehouse4cserver” to the directory “/usr/local/ehouse/” “cp ..”
- start “/usr/local/ehouse/ehouse4cserver” and check for errors and stop the application Ctrl-C “^C”
- edit the configuration “gedit /usr/local/ehouse/eHouseServer.cfg” accordance with the instructions in the configuration file
- restart “eHouse4cServer” with the appropriate settings
- Check the TCP/IP connection “telnet localhost 1111” unless the port number is changed
- If you use USB adapters / RS-232 / RS-485 it is necessary to add permissions ” chmod 777 /dev/ttyUSB*” after each reset or unplugging the adapter or work on elevated privileges